Frequently asked questions
Below are the most frequently asked questions. Do you have a question about something else? Send an email to [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What are the opening hours of Muzee?
Muzee is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00 to 17:00. We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- How do I get tickets to the museum?
You can order tickets online via https://tickets.muzeescheveningen.nl
- How do I order tickets for an event?
On our Activities page you will find all the upcoming events and ticket sales.
- How do I pay for tickets?
Payments can be made using iDeal via the website.
- I am a Belgian visitor and would like to order a ticket, how do I make the payment?
Belgian visitors can purchase a ticket via KBC/CBC or with ING home pay.
- I haven’t received an E-ticket.
Check your spam first and open your email in a browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari). If you still have not received your ticket, contact our head of communication via [email protected].
- I bought tickets before COVID-19, are these still valid?
Yes, tickets can still be used for an event on a new date or you can receive a full refund.
- What are the terms and conditions for visitors?
You can read the terms and conditions here: https://www.muzeescheveningen.nl/bezoekers/bezoekvoorwaarden
- Do large groups and schools have to reserve beforehand?
At the moment, school visits are only possible as a group. We appreciate groups with more than 10 people to register beforehand and contact us at inf[email protected]. Click here for more information about school visits https://www.muzeescheveningen.nl/educatie/.
- Where do I go for the lost and found?
Did you lose something during your visit? Call 070 350 0830 or inform the reception.
- Is it possible to wear or purchase traditional clothing from Scheveningen at Muzee?
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to wear or purchase traditional clothing at Muzee. We are currently working on a way to make this possible in the future.